Finance Home

Business Licenses

Dog Licenses

Yard Sales

Garbage Services

Fees & Charges

Assessment Information

Unclaimed Checks


Transient Occupancy Tax

Measure "S" Reports

Measure "P" Reports

Successor Agency Reports

Department Directory


Lost, Unclaimed or Un-Cashed Checks


Every month the City receives information about city-issued checks that have not been cashed.  A current list of these unclaimed checks is attached.


To request a reissuance of a check, you may download the Request for Unclaimed Monies form below.  Complete the required information and either mail or bring it into our office at the following address:


           City of Selma
           Finance Department
           1710 Tucker Street
           Selma, CA  93662


For questions or additional information contact please Isaac Moreno at

(559) 891-2205.


Request for Unclaimed Monies Form




Copyright 2004 City of Selma, California  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED