Selma Police Department Community Online Reporting System
The Selma Police Department is pleased to announce a new Community Online Police Reporting System that the public can use to report certain low-level crimes at no cost when filing online utilizing this paperless option.
The service is operational on the City of Selma website at www.cityofselma.com.
Using the Selma Police Department Community Online Reporting System, you can go online anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at your convenience to report incidents such as:
- Minor Vehicle Accident (no injuries)
- Vandalism (no suspects)
- EBT Fraud
- Harassing Phone Calls (no suspects)
If you have access to the internet and the below statements apply to your incident, you are ready to file your report:
- This is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within the Selma City limits
- You are at least 18 years old
- This did not occur on a state freeway
- There were no firearms involved
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed;
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted by a member of the Selma Police Department;
- Filing a false police report is a crime and may be prosecuted under California Law.
If the incident is not listed in the category section, you can contact the Selma Police Department and a call for service will be entered.
This is a new option for community members; if you prefer to speak to an officer in-person, the Selma Police Department continues to provide this service.